Tuesday, February 2, 2010

lost

feel really lost with my currently life

reluctantly to go out and have any activities

my coursemate said this semester will be a critical semester for me,

since my CAP is not tat safe for 2nd upper .. @@

should spend more time to study

i also wish to

But, can i really concentrate myself and be a bookworm ???

CNY is approaching and I am happy with that

my eldest sister is coming back for holidays

yeah, always looking forward to the moments that whole family gather tgt

and KK's sister is finally coming back to continue her career here

glad to hear that and I really hope that they two can be good partner

help each other and develop the company well

i m confident with him and her ... ^^

coughing non-stop recently....

more n more reluctant to go practice .. erm i m so BAD!!!!!!!!!!

o, wednesday is coming, deardear finally can get his PR IC tmr ...

so happy with that, congratulations ....

2 comments:

  1. yaya, get ic and my 4D, lol
    jiayou baby /fight

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe ~ not open nie ...
    fuxing deardear /come /pls

    ReplyDelete