Sunday, November 7, 2010

new journey in my life

Hi, everyone

So sorry for abandoning this blog for almost 6 months.

I have started my working journey on 19 July 2010 in Health Sciences Authority....

The working environment is good and colleagues are very friendly as well ....

Nothing much to comment / complain about my current life ..

As it's quite lifeless and boring ...

I will start my day at 6am every morning,

breakfast --> walk to Mrt station --> take 40 minutes Mrt to the working place

lunch (nowadays, I normally lunch in @@) --> go home at 5.30pm

cook our own dinner --> browse website /facebook --> study journals from my boss etc

at last, try to go to bed by 11am ...

simple and boring life, isn't it ...

I am not complaining about this current life ..

just that I decide to live in this way and so I cannot complain anything as well ...

If you ask me, do I change my mind or change myself to a different person,

I will answer you, YES

I am trying to be quieter and more mature ....

politics occur in any place, so at my lab as well ..

so that, to avoid myself to be in the problems, I think that, keep away from those "problems" is the best way..

I am trying very very hard

as you all know that I am such a talkative person ..

Besides that, after starting to earn money, I become more thrifty also ...

just realized that money is very very very important in the life ....

a very meaningful sentence to share with you allll .....

雖然錢不是萬能的,但沒有錢是萬萬不能!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment