Saturday, November 7, 2009

emo again after watching drama

since there are two interesting HK drama launching,
everyday, i will spend around 1 and half hour to watch these two dramas
as an entertainment for my stressful life ....

But, now I found that I will not feel relieved after watching the dramas
because they are all talking about competition and tricks between people
Gong Xin Ji is talking about the competition between girls
They try everything and plan all tricks in order to be successful, to grab the higher power

It seems that those tricks will only appear in the drama, not in the real life
is it really like this ?
During our daily life, we also try our best,
in order not to be sacrifized / we study hard to get good results in the exam
to get a good class in our honour degree

IT IS ALL ABOUT COMPETITION ......

feel so horrible and frightened by the way they did to get what they want

I hope I can be simple-minded always even in the more complicated society in the future
I wish to win ... But maybe in a more honest way ....

1 comment:

  1. baby, life is beautiful, don think too much, and enjoy ur study life now, dong ma? hehe =D

    ReplyDelete