Thursday, November 5, 2009

stressed stressed stressed

I should have started to feel stressed at this moment,
3 early "finals" next week @@
But, it is just so reluctant for me to really concentrate on study
easily distracted by laptop,
i do think about just bring books / notes to study room
/think, so far away from my laptop ...
it should be more efficient ??? /think

anyway,
I am going home tomorrow..
bringing all those books back
I dun believe that I cant study at home
Must try my best, as I miss my family, and I am sick of the food in sch
wish to go back, at home, I don's have to worry about what to eat
worry about the price

do some shoppings recently, so I am now saving money
how do i save money ?
well, I just spend less than 2 dollars every day
sometimes, will be more, if I order western food for my early dinner (which is around 5pm)

can keep fit also .....
i wan money, and i wan slim body !!!!!!!!!!


fight fight fight .. back to my understanding the universe ....
i love the universe ...

1 comment:

  1. don save money too much har~~~
    otherwise dear dear reject ur gift har /bleh

    study study study, fight fight fight /jiayou

    ReplyDelete