Sunday, January 10, 2010

brand new semester

just coming back from JB
and there is really nth for me to do now...
so, i decide to write a blog.....

erm, year 3 second semester starting soon, in less than 24 hours ...
my mood is still indulging in the holidays....
unbelievably, i start to feel headache after i have finished tidying my room ...

isnt is a sign of the coming stressful semester?
got a C in the core module during my last semester...
this is my first C in NUS, and i am pretty sure, this will be the last also.... /determined

my new semester resolution:
do revision every day !!!!
practise harmonica !!!

go to bed by 12am and wake up by 8am.... /praying so hard !

2 comments:

  1. hehe, babbaby jiayou jiayou, this sem gets many Assss /fight
    erm...but hor, u decided to skip all lectures har? and sleep so long @@ everyday sleep 20 hours nie /jian

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe,, yaya aza aza fighting...
    i will lead a good life style this sem ...
    must fight against PPS !!!!

    ReplyDelete