Thursday, January 28, 2010

lack of motivation

5 modules

this is the first semester for me free from the labs ...

i dun even bring back my lab coat and googles from JB ...

and i guess this is the right time to buy me a new googles as mine old one (the one which has accompanied me for 3 years) are really really blurred... full of scratches and dirts on it ...

kinda disgusting right ... @@

should be quite a free and relaxing semester ....

but THIS IS NOT THE CASE ....

busy for 3 weeks .. I am not too sure what i have been busying for ???????????????????

time flies really really fast .. haiz ..

my year 3 is going to end and what is waiting for me in the future ??

honours , graduation , jobs ?????

i am really lost, lose of motivation to study , no mood to practise ....

i dun really wish to go practise now !!!!!!!!!!

i dun wanna perform !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dun wan the a-pac

i dun wan dun wan dun wan ......

nth triggered my hapiness and curiosity recently ....

except jiejie n zhangyou' wedding ....

so sorry deardear... due to the super traffic jam, my tone was really bad when talking with u in the phone ...

damn tired when i reached home la....

but i felt lucky i still went down to zhangyou's house at the end ...

it is really an awesome wedding and i m looking forward to mine also ....

but.. haha u must still remember what i confide to you during n after the dinner ....

/hehe/shy


1 comment:

  1. hahaha only bbs can be ur bride maids har! hehe

    i m kinda suffering now.
    tml summer course exam n assignment due..
    i m still working out for the essay and have not yet started any revision.
    damn sien..super sien...i hate the Silk Road!

    ReplyDelete