Friday, April 2, 2010

crazily busy ending in NUS

have been crazily

unbelivable

superb

BUSY

during there past two weeks

project, report, presentation, another project, report presentation

read through 10~20 journals for the reports ...

I have found that it's a correct and smart choice to choose not to continue

I spent super long time to study the journalsssssss......

why did scientist love to use long long long sentences to describe sth simple ???

I cannot see where the full stop ... ahhhhh

have to read a few times in order to truly understand the meanings ...

haha ....

hence, I will most probably end my study life in NUS with a hectic and meaningful life .....

hope i can stay steadily and happily through this period

hope i can secure a job offer asap

graduation trip ... nice and happy ....

HOPE .. PRAY

1 comment:

  1. haha, it's good that u experience this kind of life in ur last sem in nus. jiayou har

    ReplyDelete