Wednesday, April 21, 2010

/pray

two posts in one day ya ..... am i too free ?

nope, now I am in the critical period, which may also be the last exam period in my life ..

the study week in NUS can seriously be treated as no-life week....

every morning, i pack all my luggage, blanket, sweater, socks n lecture notes to the study room near my hostel

try to occupy a seat near a power plug, so that i still can online while mugging

feel superb cold when i am studying here . that's why i am bringing my blanket

flash back to the life when i was in year 1 and 2...

you said I am too over for bringing blanket to the library

But, after a while, you also had to admit that .. it's really useful ~~~~~

haiz.. now i am only at the study room alone .. that's such a pity ~

during this "last" mugging period ... I could not settle down my mind to concentrate on the notes

keep thinking on my decision ...

keep thinking on my jobs ~

on my future

on my house .....

that's so many things have to be worried during this period ....

if i could not secure a job in the next few months,

how

if i could not find a good unit,

how ~~~~


HOW HOW HOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. baby, don need to think so much abt those things, u just need to concentrate on ur study nw...
    don worry abt ur work la, though i noe it's difficult la. but as u said ma, u will get a job at last for sure ma, rite? b more positive...u should think more abt ur tw trip after ur exam, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...dun need to be rushing to get a job ba?
    cheers

    ReplyDelete