Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday notification





HapPy BirthdAy to my Dear RURU ....

Happy birthday to YOu 
haPPy BirTHday to you
happY birthday TO RuRu
Happy BirthdAy to you ....

Ruru, I really hope thaT december will coming soon... at That time, we should celebrate three of us' birthday ... ok ?????


May ur wishes come true...
1) have very satisfied and happy life forever
2) become prettier and prettier, even you are superb pretty now already
3) earn a lot of money ....
4) sweet sweet with yong yong forever....

enjoy your 21st ...


from,
love you de zuoying

1 comment:

  1. heyhey..thanks!! so sweet to see this!! 2 Dec..it will be true fun..hehe..yeah..we can celebrate again! 21st...can have unlimited celebration....I just noticed that you have this new place! why everyone move here??? wuwu..I was alone there with maymay now~~I like your profile photo..sweet...
    thanks again for this post~Love~~

    ReplyDelete