Friday, September 25, 2009

my first emo blog



create a new blog address just now ...
when i am in the study room
this is my first entry...
kinda emo right?
hope it is not this case anymore ....
Cheer up !!!

so called -- "study room"
But, why am i blogging over there ...
i have 4 midterms approaching in the coming week ...
i should be concentrated and study hard, right ?
but i just cannot do that ...
keep day dreaming ......
keep browsing website and facebook ....
keep looking at my msn list and find sb to chat with .......
i shouldn't be like this ....

after this blog, i will try to go back to my "universe"
score A's in the two UE is my target in this semester ...
i hope, i can really start working hard ...

deardear starts working in JB now ....
so, means that, i will be more lonely in the future....
until now, i think i am still able to get used to this life style ...
being alone is not a big deal ...
mayb i have grown up to be a big girl ...
i am not that sticky girl again ....

let's work hard tgt ....
deardear and I

by
zuoying

2 comments:

  1. baby jiayou, work hard together nie /fight
    muacks /shy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, deardear ..
    i will work hard de ...
    think tmr not going to the birthday party lor
    not yet finish my monday midterm ...@@

    ReplyDelete