Saturday, September 26, 2009

my saturday morning



good morning everyone, 
it is a lovely wonderful saturday morning....

i intended to wake up at 7am or 8am instead ...
but, i am just so lazy that i off my hp alarm and back to my sweet sweet bed ..
although in such stuffy and hot RVR room ....

now, i am having my milo and bread and biscuit for my breakfaz ...
how about lunch ? I have really no idea with that ...
from the day I back to sg,
i just had 1 meal outside, that was yesterday lunch ...
as I was at study room at that time ...

omg, i have skipped around 4 meals @@ ...
my deardear will surely be angry about this ...
so sorry ... ;(
but, i have spent sometime in cooking egg and make my sandwiches ...

haiz, I just do not wish to go canteen alone ...
and, i am sick of the food in NUS ...
western, niang dou fu, pork rb noodles. claypot ...
can I have some special things ???
eg, timbre buffalo wings ...

@@, i have been day dreaming for long time...
But, be frank, i miss that buffalo wings ...
it is superb delicious !!!

back to my breakfaz ...
guys, I enjoy having breakfaz u know !
everyday, i wish to start my day with a nutritious breakfaz..
eg, half-boiled egg, bread, coffee...etc

having breakfaz sambil reading news from sinchew, apple newspaper ...
then browsing ppl's blog ... deardear knows about it --- jia ba ying ying @@
facebook, gmail, hotmail, nus mail ....

then after that, run to toilet for my da hao @@
wahaha, if I fail to do this in anyday ... i will be moody for the whole day u know ??
somebody, especially guys will think this is ridiculous ...

sometimes, i do think like this too...
But i really do not wish to carry a stomach of digested food --- so called "shit" to here and there ...
I like my stomach to be flat .. ^^ haha

so, guys .. can you bear with me about this ....
see you, gotto finish up my breakfaz and back to study ...

by, hardworking zuoying

1 comment:

  1. [somebody, especially guys will think this is ridiculous ...]
    --- ahahahaha :D

    FIGHTING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete