Tuesday, October 6, 2009

e-learning week ...

 
to prepare and rehearse for the breakout of another horrible disease
NUS has put this week to be an e-learning week
so called e-learning week, we have to have lesson via internet
MySpace
i.e watch audio/video recording which is done by our lecturer

actually, I have undergone a lot of the "webcast" life during my year 1
cannot wake up in the early morning
cannot concentrate during the lecturer
or have to skip the cls due to some personal reason
webcast is definitely a good friend mine

After I stepped out from my honeymoon year 1 and into the year 2
until now, year 3
webcast is seemed to be very far from me
no kidding, it has been 3 years .. 
time really flies !!!!

back to my e-learning week ...
although we need not to attend any lecture
lab/tutorial is still on the way ...
so, there is no e-learning lab
But, it is hard to imagine how an e-learning lan should be done right ... haha
no wonder !!!!

it is quite awkward for our lecturers to record a video recording at their home
so basically, they just do an audio recording in the slides
maybe i have been getting older
I cannot really adapt to this fashion learning way

although i am quite enjoying the webcast
i cannot figure out the reasons too ...
just hard to concentrate ...haiz

it is time for me to gain back my concentration and study hard
i have screwed up two tests ...
MySpace
today, i am really stunned by the papers
there are 20 MCQs and 2 super long questions to answer
in 1 hour ....
@@ i try my best to do the questions in shorter time
But i can't, to get the approach in the MCQs
we have to read through all those choices .. and choose the right one
at the end, I left question 2 blank, which costs me 20%
i really worry that i will fail this test, and this module
MySpace

so, it is really the time for me to study / or to sleep
MySpace
my body is getting worse
pimples burst out from my face, due to lack of sleep
panda eyes, getting darker,
regardless of how many H2O eye gel has been applied
haiz ....
jiayou

zuoying





deardear, i really miss you so much
MySpace

1 comment:

  1. hehe...dear dear also miss baby nie~~~
    dear dear is working hard for our future, baby also study hard hard ooo /sayang /fight

    ReplyDelete