Friday, October 2, 2009

earthquake

is anyone aware of it ?
there was an earthquake at Southern Sumatra yesterday
now, the death toll has already reached 1000++,
MySpace
it is another natural disaster,
caused people to lose their home, lost their families  ...
MySpace

people resides in our this region,
the region which is free from earthquake is really really lucky ...
even i felt the earthquake
even when i was looking at my shaky table,
even I have observed the fluctuating water level in my water bottle ...

The first thing came into my mind at that moment is not "EARTHQUAKE"
Firstly, i did check my fridge as i thought it spoilts.... @@
because of the abnormal vibration
Secondly, "Earthquake" flashed through my mind ...
But, it crossed very fast ... which I didn't really take this into my consideration
Lastly, I end's the shaking up with the drilling, construction nearby ....

People in those earthquake region,
take this more seriously
They willl first run out from the building when they feel it ....

another thing i would like to mention is ...
people don't really undergo the great damage/destruction resulted from the earthquake
will just think this disaster in more, so called "funny" way ?
MySpace

1 hour after the earthquake,
i was happened to be on facebook ....

somebody, enjoys the shaking ???
I am just sick of their minds ...
how can they enjoy this when 200 people was dead because of this "FUN"



i dunno what were they thinking when writing such comments ....
But, i just feel that they should take it more seriously ...
IT IS NOT A JOKES !!!

Please take this in more serious way,
even it is not happened on you ...
there is a good phrase in chinese, which I wish to end my blog with this phrase ...

别把快乐建筑在别人的痛苦上....

lastly, pray for those died in the earthquake
MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment