Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Janice and Sonia

love their voices ....
so soft and touching ...

since god created this world and human-beings
HE will also bestow a special technique / attractive point upon us
the pretty one, the handsome one ?
or the clever one?
of course, we can never forget that, the wealthy one ...


jay chou born to have superb music talent ..
rooney, ronaldo born to be a football genius ...


how about me ?
erm, not the pretty one, not the smart one....
I am still searching for my special personality ...
But, i am sure that, god would never forget about anyone ...
I am sure to have sth, just I not yet discover it....

let's enjoy their voices,
quoted from aikhui " the voice which can cling his heart"








4 comments:

  1. hehe, i will dig out ur talent to be a xian2 qi1 liang2 mu3 one /shy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..super soft and nice..
    very talented girls....
    like it....

    and you~~ you have so much potential that you didnt realise yet~~ trust me..you definitely is a talented girl as well~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just discovered bwt the twins.. they r really talented.. love them both

    ReplyDelete